Webinar: Anterior Implant Restorations
March 20, 2018 at 7PM EDT
- Continuing Education Programs
|| Tuesday, March 20, 2018
|| 7:00 - 8:00 PM EDT
|| CE Credit:
|| 1 CE Hour
This is the 2nd session of the 2-part Implant Webinar Series that will continue to build on the basic concepts from the first presentation by elaborating on more advanced sequencing. There will be a focus on restoring implants in the aesthetic zone, which includes a review of abutment and material selection to achieve optimal aesthetic results. The course will also focus on start to finish therapy, how to manage interim restorations, and planning and selecting the right implant in the proper position. Additionally, this course will also review implant provisionals, highlighting their benefits and how they influence the final outcome.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will learn about:
- Treatment planning and sequencing treatment
- Prosthesis options for interim tooth replacement
- Laboratory communication and collaboration
- CBCT radiographic templates
- Determining the ideal implant position and the role of the surgical guide
- Timing of implant placement, taking growth and development into consideration
- Immediate vs. delayed implant placement considerations
- The need for implant provisionals and their benefits
- Soft-tissue management with pontics
- Custom implant healing abutments and provisionalization
- Digital protocols for single units
Dr. Bryan T. Harris
Dr. Bryan T. Harris has a private practice in Louisville, KY. He has lectured on a variety of topics and is a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration and the International Team of Implantology.
Fill out the form below to register!